Thursday, November 5, 2009

Short update

SO it is already week 6 here at OSU. Kind of crazy cause it feels like the term just started not that long ago.

PACURH is in 9 days now too. It's gonna be an interesting trip since this will be my official first Conference as the NCC. I went to NACURH as the NCC in training so it didn't exactly count. I keep having that feeling that I'm going to forget something.

As far as everything else my life literally revolves around work, school, and when the next time I get to dance is. I figured out that I am literally dancing almost 2 hours everyday if not more. It's what I do. SO on average at least 14 to 20 hours a week. It's almost a half time job. Right now in Coolshoes we are working on a Tango routine that Cathy has just come up with. I'm literally sore everyday from some of the moves but I don't mind to much.

School isn't too bad, I have a bunch of midterms next week right before and after PACURH, so that's going to be interesting.

Well that's it for now, I'll write more when I feel like there is more for me to write on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment