Monday, November 23, 2009

When Life gives you lemons........make lemon tarts (much better than lemonaid)

I have learned a lot this term, none of which is from any of my classes. I really believe that I'm not at school so much to learn as to just become a more rounded and experienced person.
Someone told me once that life isn't so much "up and down" as spirally. Things going round and round in a downward fashion until eventually you reach the end. Not in a negative sense as in a conclusive one.

Next term will be very different. It is highly likely that I will no longer have my job. I failed a crucial midterm in Astronomy that basically will bring my GPA down. (The average was a 68%) I have to have a certain GPA to keep my job. It's a good thing that adaptability is one of my strengths. I have friends off campus whom I will move in with. I'm in the process of searching for a new job now. It's kind of sad because I have put a lot of hard work into this job and do enjoy it some days.

Well everything happens for a reason right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment