Monday, October 19, 2009

Midterm Season

So this week alone I have three midterms.....This means three tests that are at least 45% of my grade if not more. The best part is.....they are all within 12 hours or less of each other. Gotta love college.

I'm not very good at taking tests really, especially multiple choice. I always second guess myself unless I really, really, know what they are talking about.

This week is going to be interesting because I have those three midterms and then bootcamp at the end of the week. Bootcamp is basically Hall Council training at a camp in Northern Oregon. I won't be going up till Saturday but then I'll be up there till Sunday afternoon.

We are starting our Tango routine for Coolshoes on Tuesday. I'ts gonna be intersting becuase Cathy wants all the girls to be able to do the splits so that we can put a leg on our partner's shoulder.....Yeah I'm not really there yet.

This week is gonna be interesting for sure. I'm ready though, I can handle what ever come my way.

1 comment:

  1. Out of curiosity, are you sure that the problem is not your ability to do the splits, but whether or not your legs are long enough? :)

    I love you! (We should have a Skype date when you're more free.)

    :*

    ReplyDelete