Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Sophmore year has begun!


It is fall once again here at the wonderful world of OSU and school has started. For me this means a new set of classes consisting of Astronomy(PH104), HDFS201, Intro to Sociology, Ballroom 2, Latin Dance, and Coolshoes. So far classes are good, alot of reading for all three but not bad. I love having dance built into my schedule .The first Coolshoes practice was a intence but good. Our first performance is going to be in Medford on the 10th of October which is in 2 weeks. SO this means that we have to learn two routines in 4 class periods. It's gonna be an adventure. woot! I think life is going to be a tad bit crazy for me. PACURH is soon on its way. ahhhhhhhhhh! Last night I finished looking through the applications and officially chose a delegation. It was exciting. I sent them all a congradulatory email and we are having our first meeting next week. I'm really hoping I won't forget anything that I have to do before PACURH. I'm trying to compile a list. It will be helpful when they finaly get the website up. SO for the most part Life is CRAZY but i'm lovin it! I especially love being back at OSU!

No comments:

Post a Comment